Hauling home more F-series trucks...

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I bought a pair of F150 4x4's to part out for $650 so I went to pick one up tonight...Major score on the 1994 4x4....Runs great and it has a lot of new engine and body parts. I posted both trucks on Kijiji, totalled up to $6000 in parts, if I can sell 50% of that I'd be happy as a pig in ****. ;Sweet I have to pick up the 1991 tommorow after work.

The 5spd swap helped my F250 pull better but it seemed to be working awful ******* my way home and getting worse....This was the first time I hauled anything since the swap. When I got home I could smell brakes or clutch burning as soon as I climbed out.....LR was wheel dragging a little - time for a new e-brake cable on that side too I guess:rolleyes: I just put a new one on the LR at xmas time.....Well looky here, the 94 parts mule has two near new mint cables.....Gotta love having spare parts around eh?:rotflmao

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Your parting them out right?

If so do you know if either one of those trucks heater blower motors will fit into a 83-86 F-series truck? Cause mine has its bearings going bad and its bugging the **** out of me.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Justin, get one out of a crown vic IIRC that fits and really blows, in a good way.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Blower motors, I have about 5 of them in my inventory...LOL....Good business in F-series parts, loads of those 80-96 "built Ford tough" rigs still on the road.:D

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn good score! I have been looking for a 94 body style 4x4 parts truck with a good front end. I want to convert my 94 F150 to 4x4 and use the front end for my 85 F250. I thought about using the interior as well in my 85. I cant seem to find one for cheep like you have there. I do have a buddy from work who has a 89 bronco 4x4 he will sell for 600 so I might just pick that up off of him.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I got this one for $400 and the 91 I'm pickup up tonight for $250.....The 91 is complete too.....Should be able to make $1000-1500 per truck in profit.....That's what I usually get out of a 4x4.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The 91 was really a 90.....To my surprise it was a super cab XLT Lariat long box with a posi diff and 351W....Good parts mule, the body is toast but the grey interior is VG.....The bucket seats are excellent, too bad their grey...LOL...Did I ever get some looks on the highway with that big pig on the trailer....It's the same length as my truck...LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Good scores man, and good luck selling the parts for a profit ;Sweet.

And man, that road salt just eats trucks alive up there..............I would think mine was bad, but compared to your guys over there in the east and Canada, mine wouldnt even compare.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
You don't have rust on the West coast....cookoo :rotflmao ....I was quite happy with the 90 being a XLT Lariat as I'll get some spare power window motors, switches and power door locks for my F250....I'm getting emails and calls about my ads, I expect this weekend to be busy - I get a lot of action on the weekends.:Thumbs Up