Happy Fathers Day!

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
To all my fellow oilburners:

Have a great Fathers Day in the company of your love ones!

Put down the wrenches for a day, take some time out from the piece of junk you are always fixing LOL, and enjoy some good time today with your family.

I'll try to do the same, after I finish fixing the AC, pulling weeds from the corn rows, preparing an area to plant acres peas, harvest some okra from the garden and work in some cabinets I need to deliver next Tuesday.LOL

Burt.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Although not currently a father, even though it's not too far off with the way the plans are coming together, I wish all the fathers out there a safe and relaxing sunday!!

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its been raining cats and dogs around here so i guess i cant work on my junk today lol

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Happy father's day from me as well. My kids and I "test drove" the tent last night that we will be using during the rally;Sweet

Enjoy!:thumbsup:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day to all of you. I'm home with my fiance' and daughter, just went and had breakfast and thawing some T-bones out of the beef we had processed for dinner, good day to grill if the rain drops will stay away long enough!

w4dsb

Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day Everyone!

off to see my Dad then the kids are taking me to the Japanese Hibachi for a early dinner

ENjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online