H2E install today

kainers

Reaction score
I am makeing this a 2 day project just in case I ***** something and need to get to the part store before monday.If anyone has done a full on H2E install and have any pointers let me know.My cell is 541-281-6313 the ringers broke it just vibrates so if it is on my hip pocket I will feel it.Or post here.

I am replaceing the entire exhaust from the exhaust manifolds to the up pipes to pedastal to turbo and intercooler pipes.I got it all ceramic coated too.

Again any hints or tips that might help me out let me know we are leaving in 30 minutes for my FIL house cause he has all the tools.Had his own trucking business for 8 years and did his own maintenance.

Wish me luck

Mike

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lukecline did an H2E install recently, it was on a first fen 7.3 though so I dont know if there is much if any difference in what he did as opposed to what you are going to have to do.....................

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
I recall their being a pedestal issue but they may have fixed that by now?

kainers

Reaction score
Started at 5 pm yesterday ended at 6am today got home at 7am.I have a major exhaust leak on the drivers side up pipe.I knew I would broke a bolt and didn't have another one of the same.Still put down 25lbs of boost.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin