Great shape stnd. cab dually my neighbors truck

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/3047655453.html his price is high but he has tons of money and takes major care of his cars he sweeps my whole road with a push broom before he takes out his viper or mercady or sand rail lol he just bought a street sweeper box for his bobcat and did the road last night lol i love to color combo of this truck one of my favorites and its a single cab dually gotta love those the look great

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you and ya it's worth about 3500 u can buy a single cab psd fleet truck wit 160k on it for 6500 to 7k if u wait and look and know fleet truck companies I paint alot of different fleet stuff cops to construction dump trucks limos forest service fire department I actually seen an 89f-450 fire trucks like with sprayers the other day and idk I love that truck of his runs so nice ac is like a new car and it's extra clean inside but our idi stand cab dually looks awsome slant or bricks nose are nice it's just hard to come but a 25 yr old truck that's has zero rust and absolutely everything in perfect order

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is beautiful man. I told this guy I know who is looking for a truck about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online