Graham's last day at Conestoga Diesel Injection

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that my youngest son Graham is working today (Friday 8/30) here at CDI, and that it is his last official day on the payroll. He is leaving for a new chapter in his life, going to Drexel University in Philly to study Business Administration and Mechanical Engineering. He has been working here, pretty much since day 1 of our owning the business, and was trained in the art of injector and pump rebuilding by our legendary Joel Shenk. Many of you are driving around with pumps and injectors that Graham built. I'd encourage friends and customers to give Graham a call here to wish him well (717-806-5561), or perhaps if you are friends with him on Facebook, to stop by and make a post. We are going to miss him, but rest assured that Moose Product production will not suffer as a result of his departure. I have been dedicating more of my time in the shop to fill in until a suitable replacement is found and trained.

Happy Labor Day weekend to everyone!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks Mel for shareing this proud and sad note with us. I recall when our daughter took flight on her way in life. I cried but laughed too. Many years later now I'm still proud of her for the things she has acomplished in her life. I feel for your son the best is yet to come. I wish I could make you an offer to work there but the travel would kill me...:eek::D Even sleeping on the floor just to be able to learn what goes on in these DB2 pumps would nearly be worth it. Any omish familys wanting a border that clean and a non drinker or smoker... Just kidding.. Please kep us up tp date on how hes doing. Its another great adventure.. I'll bet his Mom is proud too but a little sad to see him leaving. That too will pass in time..

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Graham and you both for your dedication to the IDI community, Mel.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I'll show this to Graham. We didn't get any calls for him, but I see a few posts on FB.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best wishes to him in his new chapter of life. It sounds like you have raised a great young man also. Keep us updated on how he is doing.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Graham off to college? Man!, Does that make me feel old! It was only a couple of days ago when he was a kid, now he's off to conquer college. Philly is a great town. All the best.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Best Wishes Graham, a kid with a head on his shoulders as good as yours has the ability to change the world!!!!

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats
Ill bet hes pumped about it.
How are mom & dad doing?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be an adjustment for sure! We're going to be looking at those steps a lot expecting him to come down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online