GOT TORQ???

tgatch

Reaction score
Here is a great vid that has been around for a while:

Diesel Video Fuel by Metallica.

At about 2:50 in the Video there is an Idaho Plate that says: GOT TORQ. :hail

Ok... So which one of you Idaho guys knows who has that plate????

stroke_smoke

Reaction score
that was a bunch ah dud cummins tryin to be trucks. coulda used a ford or 6. neat though.

MUDDY

Reaction score
video wont play on my cmptr :( yep,,,im tryin to remember who had that plate. saw it at one of our events. what the details of the truck, color etc

tgatch

Reaction score
Can't give you much as it is a close in shot on the plate. I can tell it is a white rig.

The picture right after is a white rig that appears to have an Idaho plate on it. Might be the same rig.... Looks like a 2500 or 3500SRW Quadcab with some yellow, orange, red and blue flames up the side. Later style body, maybe an 02 or an 03.

tgatch

Reaction score
A cool diesel music video and all it gets is 6 responses, two of which are mine??? Good lord guys.... Guess there wasn't enough -Showtits & :moon: in there for you guys huh?

MUDDY

Reaction score
do ya got a diesel pu video with whole bunch of (.)(.) and
( o )

well,,,,,,,,,feel free to post in ggg :D

i even downloaded the media player and had no luck but at least i got sound. i need to view from someone elses cmptr i guess

tgatch

Reaction score
MUDDY said:
do ya got a diesel pu video with whole bunch of (.)(.) and
( o )

well,,,,,,,,,feel free to post in ggg :D

i even downloaded the media player and had no luck but at least i got sound. i need to view from someone elses cmptr i guess

Nope no vids with -Showtits and:moon: .... well none with diesels anyway. :D

Swing by my place in Meridian. I'll show it to you. The diesel video that is.

Tom

Headhunter_5.9

there it is Johnny!
Reaction score
funny thing is I love the fact that there where no "DURA-WHAT'S" in the video! nothing but the Cummins... good work! an addition to my archive of STUFF!

MUDDY

Reaction score
tom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look fwd to seein the diesel vid at your place. :) well,,,,,,,,,,,,,if'n it has some cummins in it it be dang near as good as the (.)(.) and A

hh5.9,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,feel free to post your archive of stuff. folks appreciate being able to view it.

me wishin my computor be able to see the vids,,,,,,,,,,,,,but at least enjoyed toms vid just for the awesome sounds of the cummins doing its thing. :D :)

Attachments

• dynoday505lon.jpg
    dynoday505lon.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

MUDDY

Reaction score
well saw the vid at toms. thanks for the hospitality tom and debbie. :hail

im thinking the plate is on mike keyes 3rd gen. [100 proof] a very nice looking 3g with that paint job :thumbsup:

tgatch

Reaction score
It was a pleasure to have you guys over. Finally I have a face to ONE of the members here. Now to make the meeting in Nampa this month. Hopefully there will be a few people there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online