GOT TORQ???

MUDDY

Reaction score
;Sweet thanks tom. the video record is awesome :D

noticed in the 'headstrong ctd' vid many shots are of the march idaho 3 day bomb event at harolds. :D ;Sweet

Dualie

pyromaniac at large
Reaction score
Headhunter_5.9 said:
funny thing is I love the fact that there where no "DURA-WHAT'S" in the video! nothing but the Cummins... good work! an addition to my archive of STUFF!

OH BUT THERE IS! Look at 2:17 in the video! there's a blue 04+ HD3500 Chevy CC dualie. looks show room stock siting on gray 16" stealies. I cant be the only one who caught that?

100 Proof

Reaction score
Eagle, Idaho Please set your watch back 20 years w
tgatch said:
Here is a great vid that has been around for a while:

Diesel Video Fuel by Metallica.

At about 2:50 in the Video there is an Idaho Plate that says: GOT TORQ. :hail

Ok... So which one of you Idaho guys knows who has that plate????

OK, I confess, that's my tag. The photo in the video right after that one of the white truck with the flames is mine too.

So which one of you put the "personalized" flyer on my windshield at the RV event yesterday? I never would have seen that video but for that. Thanks! :thumbsup:

BTW, this is my first post on this site.

100 Proof

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100 Proof said:
OK, I confess, that's my tag. The photo in the video right after that one of the white truck with the flames is mine too.

So which one of you put the "personalized" flyer on my windshield at the RV event yesterday? I never would have seen that video but for that. Thanks! :thumbsup:

BTW, this is my first post on this site.

100 Proof

Welcome to the site 100 Proof. Where was the RV event at and what kind of flyer was on your window?

100 Proof

Reaction score
Eagle, Idaho Please set your watch back 20 years w
95_stroker said:
Welcome to the site 100 Proof. Where was the RV event at and what kind of flyer was on your window?

Event was at the fairgrounds in Boise. Flyer was for an upcoming dyno day event in Meridian (that I attended last year). The flyer had a bunch of handwritten notes on it. One of those notes pointed me to this thread.

100 Proof

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll bet it was Tom or Muddy.

tgatch

Reaction score
Must've been Muddy... i was out looking at Furniture with the wife. I don't go to RV shows anymore, they cost me too much money :rotflmao

MUDDY

Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what shade of orange was that flyer :rotflmao

MUDDY

Reaction score
keep watchin the event forums for idaho events 100proof. got bunch of em on the calender :)

Attachments

• gottorqfrntPicture020.jpg
    gottorqfrntPicture020.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 4
  • gottorqlicPicture029.jpg
    gottorqlicPicture029.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 5
  • gottorqrsPicture027.jpg
    gottorqrsPicture027.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 4

MUDDY

Reaction score
nah,,,,,,,,,,got rid of the bed and the 3rd gen it was mounted on and went to a 12v. actually 3 12v's :) not that there was anything wrong with the 3gen. good rig.

yep,,,,,,,400+ is a bit ******* a stock clutch. I pm'ed ya on the clutch subject. maybe steve can give ya some input on his clutch too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online