Got my hybrid injectors today got ?'s

kainers

Reaction score
UPS had them waiting for me when I got home from shopping with the wife.Along with a custom dp-tuner chip.

They came with a flow chart but I am haveing trouble decifering it at WOT it say 183ml/1000 what the hell does that mean.

Mike

Edit I changed the title

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Errrrrr, I'll take a stab at it. At wide open throttle they will deliver 183 ml of fuel per 1000 pulses?

kainers

Reaction score
what does that compute in CC's since that is what every seems to go by.I have no idea.They go in tomarrow.

Thanks for your help

Mike

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CC's and mL's are the same thing, to clarify...........

1 cubic centimeter (cm3) is equal to 1 milli liter.

One silly question, who cares what they flow? Just trust your injector builder and enjoy the smoke.

kainers

Reaction score
Yeh that is what I figured just trust him.I have trouble trusting anyone.Not there fault just the way I am.

I got some pics but nothing off the camera yet.

Wholly crud these things pulls like a freakin train.Man alive even in the 40hp pos.Crank her to the 140 and hold the hell on.

Here is the BS though

I set the SES light though.Here is what I pull with the auto enginuity scanner

cylinder cont test reveals this
P0263 cylinder 1 circuit cont/balance
P0284 Cylinder 8 injector circuit cont/balance.

DTC's pulled after a run
P1316 injector driver module codes detected.

After a buzz test
p1272 cylinder #2 high to low side open
P1273 cylinder #3 high to low side open

Any help

Thanks

Mike

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pull the valve covers off andcheck all the harnesses internal and external.unplug them and plug them back in a few times.you gotta get it to pass the buzz test and then most likely the contribution test will pass also.my 95 does the same thing any time im mesing around with the wireing to the injectors.

you probably dont wanna hear this but this is what bean told me to do when i had some issues.

once you get it to pass the buzz test and its still failing the contribution tests you need to swap the injectors that fail the CCT to a cylinder that is passing and see if the problem follows the injector from the bad hole to the good hole.if it does you may have a problem with that injector/s.if not you have a wireing problem or something wrong with that cylinder.

Doggy Daddy

Reaction score
It is hard to see with the naked eye alone (I have an old pin from a valve cover gasket to test the feel) but make sure that the pins are all making good contact. The pins in the injector connectors have a little "spring" to them and if they are stretched out then there is not a good contact to the pins in the injectors. It wouldn't hurt to check the valve cover gasket/UVC harness connection, too. If the connectors were pushed on while out of alignment it could bend the pins slightly.