good deal for anyone in the neighborhood

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id like to see him change the bellhousing on that trans. since he couldnt find one to mate to the 460.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
That sure looks like a lot a spare parts for the money and the parking brake puts the cherry on the cake.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
instead of a wheel parking brake, it's a driveshaft brake, all the 450's have them to the best of my knowledge

castlesburning

Reaction score
if anybody is currently bidding on this i WILL STOP BIDDING. just want to know is it is someone from this forum. these parts are located about 20 mins from my house

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
its also close to me too, if i had the money i would buy it, its a bunch of parts

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
if anybody is currently bidding on this i WILL STOP BIDDING. just want to know is it is someone from this forum. these parts are located about 20 mins from my house

so you are the bidder? I was going to but didn't want to step on any toes...

I thought there was only one bid?

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am out if others on the site are bidding. Hopefully I won't need any of those parts soon, and the tranny won't work with my 4x4 anyway.
If anyone bidding needs me to pick it up, let me know. Its one town over from where I grew up and can always use an excuse to drop in on friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk