Going to buy this tomorrow

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It came with those rims and tires? And the JD plate? Double bonus! Yes, def. good score.

IF you need door panels, i have some 86 bronco door panels i wont be using.
Ah, smurf-hide blue. Will match the kid's truck better. I'm looking for cheap-Chianti red (darker than the New Orleans bordello red....).

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 87 as a parts truck going to steal the panels out of them and see if they will work since they are red already. Looks like the whole passenger door is going to get swapped since the bottom the 84 is gone.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait... that blue and gray truck has a RED interior? :eek:

Hmm, will a bricknose interior door panel interface with the slantnose dash? I always get confused as to how you can / can't mix and match body / interior / exterior parts.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
So what ever happened to the red one? Scrap should be about $300, gives you plenty of spare parts for the blue one.

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait... that blue and gray truck has a RED interior?

Hmm, will a bricknose interior door panel interface with the slantnose dash? I always get confused as to how you can / can't mix and match body / interior / exterior parts.

It's grey with red interior, the parts truck is white with red interior. We took the passenger door off the parts truck and put on his truck since his is rusted so bad. The door shut with the panel on but haven't tried the wing window yet? Only thing that didn't switched over so far was the mirrors the brackets are spead different. Looks like he's buying new mirrors for it since the part truck were broken.

So what ever happened to the red one? Scrap should be about $300, gives you plenty of spare parts for the blue one.

The guy ended up trading it for a 1/2 ton chevy truck that need a rear end. He was going to sell it to me for $200.00 but then had to pay a tow truck driver $160.00 to drag it home. Wife flat out said NO! lol

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wing window work fine. I believe when you go from bull/brick to a OSB it will not work. But Brick to bull is fine.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i have a set of mirrors,
ill donate to him if he and his dad become supporting members ;Sweet