Getting a RSK kit. What DON'T I need??

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance but when you say hub, do you mean everything after the ball joints? I will post pics of what I have and we can go from there.

BTW: In the north east, this guy also has a dually rear axle, large leaf pack and 4:10's in them. Steel dually rims, front and back. PM if you want his phone #.

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 95+ trucks do run a larger diameter rotor with the new style calipers, your stock one will probably work, but, for the price of a set of rotors, it's a pretty cheap brake upgrade.
So, the wheel hub, bearings, and lockout from your D50 are a direct swap, the rotors are 95-97 specific, but they are the same thickness, just larger diameter, so you can use your 92 style rotors with them if you choose.

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All for $410.:D:D:D

You must be registered for see images attach

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
You did well. Too bad you didnt get the sway bar brackets. i would be interested in the rest of the swaybar if you want to sell it

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted it. The guy had just brought the rest of the truck to the JY before I got there.:idiot: Only the axles, wheels, cowl, fender, headlights etc. were there.

I was thinking of hooking up the sway bar if it wasn't too much in extra parts. I'll let you know if I'm selling though.

Any reason to do the ball or U joints?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Every reason to do them. My money is they are either seized or worn out.

Good luck getting the frame mounts. No longer available from ford and the end links are around $15 a piece from ford

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably wont run it then. Gonna do the joints I guess, they all moved fine though.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Dont waste your money on the advance crap. Lifetime warranty is great but it dont cover your time
Buy spicer that came in the truck originally
5-806x non greasable
5-733x- greasable