Get A Free Fumoto Valve

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Ok I have come up with a special on the Fumoto Valve for Oilburners.net!!! If you have always wanted a Fumoto Valve here is how you can get one for free.

If your not an Amsoil Preferred Customer and would like to buy Amsoil products at wholesale pricing (my cost) go here change the drop down to a 1 year Preferred Customer membership and put in your cart (20.00) then buy 150.00 or more worth of oils, filters, Additives, a bypass anything Amsoil and your order totals 150.00 before shipping and taxes, I will send you a regular Fumoto Valve 24.95 value for free. That will offset the 20.00 you paid to be a member.

If you want to upgrade to a nipple valve (Add 4.95) , safety clip (Add 1.50) or 2ft section of hose (Add 2.75) you can add any or all of those and I will send your valve to you. I use Paypal for payment.

Make sure when you add the Preferred Customer membership my reference number is somewhere on the page Ref#1466322. I see a report everyday online and will see if anybody does this. Without my ref # you will go to some other dealer and I will never know you did this thus I won't send a valve nor will I get credit for your purchase. Shipping to anywhere besides the 48 lower US states will have to be quoted.

If you would like me to price up an order before you buy pm me I will be happy to do so. If you need any help choosing a product for your application you may contact me or use the Product Application Guide.

Dane

Last edited:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,

If you havent ever tried a Fumoto valve before I can highly recommend one. I had one on my 95 and absolutely loved it. I need to get one for the 06.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I concur that the Fumoto valve is a must have item... I have added them to all of the vehicles that have owned for the last few years. One of the best add on items I think that is out there next to cup holders...

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Of course the valve doesn't actually clean your oil and make it come out all nice like that... False advertising!:eek: