Gear Vendors In And Running Fine

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Darrin you got more pictures of that center?is it home made or bought? I've got to have one of those!

Thanks, It is all hand built, My brother and I built it at his woodshop, He builds and installs countertops. My buddy Scotty built the switch panel for it, and it all got sprayed with Rustolium Textured paint. Then I had big old clumsy armrest on the front seats but I removed them and had an upholstry shop use that material and make the armrest that are built into the counsol.

There are a couple more pics in my webshots:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563699440VkIUvL?start=12

Here a few early pics when it was origionally built and installed. When I built it I knew someday I would install a floor shifter, so that is what it was designed for. The Floor shifter finally evolved during the Cummins Conversion.

The red clown nose button is for the Air Horns, the switch on the back is for the power slider rear window. Other switches are, Propane, Air Compressor, Driving Lights, Back Up Lights, Missles, and Ejection Seat. :D

I really like it for the shifter and to activate the Gearvendors whenever I want it. But with the Eaton Switch it does not work in automatic mode like it did before with the floor switch. I am able to split the gears, so that's cool!

Attachments

• CC Front.JPG
    CC Front.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 7
  • CC Rear.JPG
    CC Rear.JPG
    387.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IM000097.JPG
    IM000097.JPG
    755.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IM000099.JPG
    IM000099.JPG