G injectors

Todd C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems to me Ford went out of their way to de-rate the turbo IDI, so I'd say G injectors, and the Ford/ATS factory downpipe combined with the turbo pump calibration, form the axis of evil Bush was always talking about. LOL

LOL!!!
I was wondering what kind of injectors I should use when I get my engine back together. I guess I know your opinion!!!LOL

I agree with the "emissions" comment too! something to stay away from if you're looking for performance.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ok.... "G" code injectors really suck and blow at the same time....Funny how that works isn't it.. Russ... I will be getting in touch about a set of injectors as time and money allows... The wedding is costing me more than an arm and a leg... Around 50 guests that we thought wouldn't attend are now attendingcookoo..... Thats another $5000.00 in dinners for a bunch of people I will never see again....-cuss Some are even attending from London England.....:rolleyes: Sure hope they don't bring the Queen....:rotflmao Weel a daughter only gets married once..... Isn't that how it goes...:dunno

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put out a donation cup and borrow some raggy clothes to go in, that should generate some money.LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online