Fuel Prices

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
I don't know if this is in the right forum but I do want the IDIers opions.

I picked up fuel yesterday and it was 91.9 cents per litre or 3.40 dollars CND for a US gallon. Man it makes me sick when reg gas is 86 cents per litre or 3.18 dollars a difference of 22 cents. That may not seem like much but that adds up I figure my truck burns 12 dollars of fuel per hour now.

With those prices and a truck that only gets 11mpg tops makes me wonder if owning a diesel is worth it. My 460 used only get 8mpg but with the prices of diesel fuel it maybe cheaper to drive a 460.

Why is the price of diesel so frigging high ? is the days of diesel fuel being cheaper than reg gas over ?

I like my old IDI but I wonder if its worth it because I can't get anymore than 11mpg out of it. The mpg drops down to 8mpg with a load on the truck the winter fuel sure knocks the mpg down.

I hope the price of diesel fuel goes down soon because paying that much for diesel fuel is -cuss

Carl_F350

I Support the..
Reaction score
I tell you North American diesel fuel prices are screwy all over.

I just saw a show on the "SPEED" channel where in Europe deisel is $1.00 cheaper than gasoline. Albeit gasoline is $5.00/gal.

I'm looking into supplementing my diesel fuel with 20% WVO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online