Fuel Pickup/sending units

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jred, I thought you were coming to the rally? I got shirts for you.

I drug a good condition front tank out there, with a sender, and a Bronco tanks sender to boot, and nobody wanted em'. :dunno

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Jred, I thought you were coming to the rally? I got shirts for you.

I drug a good condition front tank out there, with a sender, and a Bronco tanks sender to boot, and nobody wanted em'. :dunno

sorry Mel i wish i could have i was watching the pictures but i dont have enough vacation and fuel money at the moment. still want the shirts though;Really

cheeperjeeper, i looked at that sending unit to but the fact that it bolted to the top made me wonder and i dont think it has the return line that the diesels have. for the price you could tinker with it some and still come out ahead if you are not in a hurry.

cowboy_customs, i am fairly sure they are not the same, when i ordered my sending unit for my 94 they told me it is a special large size opening. the opening is about 5" and they mentioned the powerstoke fuel pumps could fit in one.:dunno

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.....cheeperjeeper, i looked at that sending unit to but the fact that it bolted to the top made me wonder and i dont think it has the return line that the diesels have. for the price you could tinker with it some and still come out ahead if you are not in a hurry.....

GOOD POINT! I hadn't even given that any thought. I'd think it would be pretty easy to drill a hole and put a barbed fitting into the top plate for the return line to connect to.

I'm gonna have to get my hands on one of the stock units (without tearing apart my truck) and see what I can figure out....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online