FS: Very Nice 088 ATS Turbo System.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Those of you that have been keeping track of the turbo systems that I have been selling know that I will only sell what I consider to be the best to be found.
I have a very nice 088 turbo system that is complete. NO the 088 didn't come with a CDR valve cover, don't ask for one. I've spoken to a diesel shop that installed these all the time when they came out and they told me to do the CDR valve cover relocation you had to punch the hold in the stock valve cover and then use the stock grommet. I've had a couple 088 systems, all of them came with everything turbo system related. Yes theres a rubber hose that runs from the CDR to the air box, but it seems like every one I've ever seen installed had road draft tubes on them.
This is a clean kit, the down pipe is a little beat up from someone making it fit without lifting the cab. Plus side to that is, hey this one should fit without lifting the cab.
No front to back play, side to side play is within specs of a new CHRA. If you want it rebuilt for peace of mind I'll do that, for extra.
I want $750 + shipping for the system as is.
I will install new bearings and seals for more $ if you do so choose.
I can also ceramic coat the system for more $, but will cut you a deal if you have it coated while its torn down for a rebuild.

EDIT: This is just for the people that troll the forum for parts and upgrades that they lack the common sense to comprehend. When a used turbo kit is listed as complete that means it comes with every major component of the system. Major components being the turbocharger, any exhaust piping leading to the turbo (use your own manifolds, dont be stupid) and the down pipe leading from the turbo (after the down pipe its all you. or wear ear plugs. I don't care you decide), the air filter box (minus the air filter), the intake hat, and the oil drain pedistal. Use common sense, any gasket, rubber grommet, o ring or plastic component of any kind will be aged and unusable. These components have a shelf life and are replaced even in brand new kits from manufacturers after so many years. If the seller includes new orings, gaskets and grommets with the kit, count your blessings, thats far above and beyond what any seller ever goes with these kits. If a seller could include common sense and mechanical inclination with their item I'm sure they would gladly do so. But some people just don't have any and should just stay away from working on/upgrading their vehicles all together. If something like this is taken to a shop to be installed, the buyer accepts all charges acrued from said shop for the installation (yes even some mechanics lack common sense and mechanical inclination). If you don't have enough common sense to understand this disclaimer then I suggest you move along to greener pastures with a brand new truck that can be maintained and modified by most modern mechanics.

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Ill work out a shipping estimate. Go ahead and PM me and we can figure out if you want ceramic coatings and all that too.