Very weird rough shaky idle/driving situation

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Sorry I don't know what's going on here. At first I couldn't post and then it posted each attempt. W T F? Scott?

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had that happen before. Mine only posted twice though.

James

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I don't know what's going on here. At first I couldn't post and then it posted each attempt. W T F? Scott?
Maybe your post are coming in the same place as his air intrusion.

Anyway, this is becoming an exciting thread. I almost wish that there was an electrical element to it so @Selahdoor could chime in.

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Jesus freak sees the threads as different trucks, each with their own quirks and differences, and whats happening with them.

Or maybe I’m a crazy moron who never makes any sense, idk. Perhaps someone will understand what the hell I’m saying. If no one does that’s fine, just trying to see how others see things

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Impossible. I live in Kansas and have never been to Louisiana.

Perhaps Jesus freak sees the threads as different trucks, each with their own quirks and differences, and whats happening with them.

Or maybe I’m a crazy moron who never makes any sense, idk. Perhaps someone will understand what the hell I’m saying. If no one does that’s fine, just trying to see how others see things
It's the forum that brings us together and allows our trucks sicknesses to be contagious with one another.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
My guess is some kind of lag. It used to happen all the time. I’ve not seen it in a while. I cleaned up a few of them… LOL

Datjosh

Reaction score
Maybe your post are coming in the same place as his air intrusion.

Anyway, this is becoming an exciting thread. I almost wish that there was an electrical element to it so @Selahdoor could chime in.
You guys are hilarious but…….
Im very excited and happy to say this problem had nothing to do with the fuel system. I got bored and decided to tear into the valve covers to check my valve train and turns out I had a couple of loose rocker arms luckily no major damage was found, I tightened everything up and it runs great again. Thank you to everyone who tried to help me I appreciate all of you!

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious but…….
Im very excited and happy to say this problem had nothing to do with the fuel system. I got bored and decided to tear into the valve covers to check my valve train and turns out I had a couple of loose rocker arms luckily no major damage was found, I tightened everything up and it runs great again. Thank you to everyone who tried to help me I appreciate all of you!
The humor is to shake your brain to make you think outside of the box, like you did. I doubt any of us would have guessed the valve train. Awesome job!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86