FS: Complete Professionally Coated ATS 088 Intake Kit

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
SOLD
I am going to sell my tricked out intake hat that I had professionally ceramic coated. I am going a different route, building an intercooler system and I see no reason to mess up a nice piece like this one.
The ceramic coating was not just to dress up the part, it was more for the fact that it will keep the hot engine compartment temps out of the air charge. The air is already hot enough coming out of the turbo, no need to add engine temps to the equation.
You can see the hat here hanging on the turbo housing.
You must be registered for see images attach

The turbo kit is not included, this is only for the intake hat and gasket kit.
Here's the deal, not only will you be getting the hat but I will also be including all of the orings and gaskets required to make this work. Also the hat was checked for squareness before I took it to the coating shop.
$35 - Hat/intake Oring
$5 - Stud crush gasket
$15 - Housing/hat Oring
$75 - Professional ceramic coating
$120 - Price of a new hat through ATS
Totaling investment plus value at $250

I want $200 shipped for the kit, insured FedEx to the lower 48.
Feel free to make offers, but Im not going to give it away. :cool

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Putting this back to the top. Everyone knows how rare these are and how commonly they are missing from kits, with all the work I have done to it, and all the no longer available gaskets that Im including with it, it is easily worth over what Im asking.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
it is very worth the price that your asking for it and i would love to buy it but money is tight right now and i dont have any extra to turn loose

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments man! :) Well if no one bites on it before you get into more money in the summer it'll still be here. I'm already selling it for exactly what I've got into it when you take into account the seal kit and everything. So Im not going to be inclined to sell it for any less.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments man! :) Well if no one bites on it before you get into more money in the summer it'll still be here. I'm already selling it for exactly what I've got into it when you take into account the seal kit and everything. So Im not going to be inclined to sell it for any less.

yea i understand, this economy right now has just screwed things up for eveyone.-cuss

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Putting this back up, as I'd like to go straight to my intercooled setup.

Last edited:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
man everytime i look at that thing i want it lol, if my starter wasnt about to take a dump i would buy that thing

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I'm bumping this back up because I need the money and someone needs to get some use out of this.

Last edited:

JohnDeStef

addicted
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm, I've looked for one of these in the past. $150 is a good deal.

Any chance you have an extra turbo IP also? I'm looking for one in fair condition that I can send as a core for a baby Moose.

Maybe we can do a package deal and ship them together.

Thanks, let me know.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
If someone actually wants this let me know otherwise I'll be putting it on ebay.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
That's a good question. Let me do some asking to find out. I know it works with both of the older ATS kits 085 and 088.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i may be getting an older non gated banks and if i do wnd it would work i would like to have that pretty intake hat to go with it