FS:93 7.3 non turbo

3day240sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a non turbo 7.3L out of/still in a 93 4wd f250. The truck was a plow truck in Illinois so the body is rusted bad. The odometer says 138k. The truck has an e4od which is wore out. I want to sell the motor and give away the rest of the truck minus the rearend. The truck still runs and moves but the trans slips in every gear. I want 500 for the truck. I am about 30 miles directly north of Memphis.

Good parts:
Saddle
Head lights(not chrome)
Grill
doors
dash
gauge cluster
frame(had the rubber non rust coating on it)
4WD stuff

Bad or missing parts:
plow
e4od
no rearend
bed, tail gate, fenders, cab
tires

P.S. I want a good 10.25 sterling with posi 3.55. If you would want the truck whole and have a sterling with the cover off then that would work with me.

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red Diesel

Hey man.. Very Interested in the truck, however it will be the first of the year before my dad could get down to grab it from ya. Any problems with the motor? Also any other parts you could throw in? Im the diesel guru, my dad is the roadhazard (need a front clip on his 94), and my buddy may decide to use the front end. Low as you can go?

3day240sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get back with me at the first of the year when your dad could get down. I just sold my car and now want to keep the truck but it will depend how Christmas goes. Do
you still want to sell your dually?