Free IDI timing in Calgary area.

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
To all BOOBs in the Calgary area, if you would like the timing set on your IDI, or just want to know what the timing is set at, just PM me and we'll set something up. I use a Ferret timing adapter.

I am also equipped to replace return lines & caps, injectors, glow plugs, injector pumps etc. That won't be free tho. ;)

Brian
The Grampulator

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice...Thanks from a fellow BOOB...

Same goes here for peeps close to me...have a Kent Moore meter...and can just about handle any job...LOL

BEER goes along ways!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey...was thinking next time I'm out that way...NOT often...may try look ya up...and visa versa if you ever make it out to Okanagan...deal?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sounds like we have the beginings of a Canadian Rally in the makings....:sly;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we have the beginings of a Canadian Rally in the makings....:sly;Sweet
Well funny thing...here in lil Ole Cawston & Keremeos BC are 3 OB members from what I can tell...one is rebuilding a 7.3 has two IDI CC 4x's the other has a CC4x Kaleb, and myself....teeniweeni rally here already...

We have some camp grounds locally great fishing not far away, 35 minutes from Oroville WA / Osoyoos Canada border...wineries gallore, some great history in the hills fantastic trip we could do and see a bunch of stuff locally...and ya...Like Gary said...a Canadian Rally in the making! Lets do it!

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
Hey...was thinking next time I'm out that way...NOT often...may try look ya up...and visa versa if you ever make it out to Okanagan...deal?

Deal! I'm headed to Maple Ridge to see my brother in a couple weeks, but the closest I'll get to Cawston is Hope. :dunno

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've started a thread previously about a Canadian Rally...rofl...few if any CANADIANS commented...*****....

There has to be some Dyno's in Calgary area?

I know BD Diesel in Abbotsford has one.

What would be bang on would be a trailer model that could be brought to location....and then we could do 1/8 mile drags and DYNO all in one day in Osoyoos....

BTW...Hope is not far and instead of Coquhalla you could do the Hope Princton n stop in for bevy...just sayin...LOL

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey now I replied to that on Al, I was thinking bc rally in your area....I've never been to a winery

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand of beer do I need to get my timing checked out and caps replaced? l can make it out any day of the week as I work a week on n a week off!