Free IDI timing in Calgary area.

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
Cut Throat, Kelowna Pilsner, or Wildrose IPA work for me. The Co-op liquor store carries them. :)

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I'll PM you to schedule.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
I wish someone in Ontario would have some IDI timing equipment. I've been to 3 or 4 heavy garages, and non of 'em, not even IH will time my IDI, they all said either they don't have the older mechanics to do it anymore, or dont' have the equipment to do it anymore.

And X4-5 whatever on a Canadian Rally EH! Although it wouldn't be near as big as the american one, since not alot of you americans have your passports!! :D

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I smell a western Canada rally in the making!!

I was trying to get one happening....get some Drag racing at the winecountry raceway!

We can do an awesome tour here in a large circle...see some incredible scenery....if ya got designated drivers...a winery tour...

fishing, lakes, a river to float/tube down...lots of areas for camping great campground locally. has showers /NO hookups...bring genset it's close to town,

lots of are for some light wheeling....great areas for history, incredible mine tour...ya we got a seriously excellent location here...plus three members live here where I live....ya this dinky town as two known members me and Kaleb...and one other I think is a member not sure..but he knows OB...LOL

We have shops for service, Kaleb is manager at NAPA...

ya it be big fun!

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man O Man that does sound like a pretty good time!! How are we gonna put this all together? Whats the campground operator gonna say when all he hears is the roar of IDI 6.9s n 7.3s? haha