Free front bumper

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I built a new winch bumper for my 92 ford and have a good stock one for free if anyone wants it. I'm in California City Ca.

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the chrome version with the black trim. What part of Fl. I am from Gainesville.

stever8761

Reaction score
Grew up in Satellite Beach (staight down A1A 10-15 miles south of Cape Canaveral) (I learned will @ Colorado State U that everybody knows where the cape is!) Now live in West Melbourne and work in Satellite Beach.

Let me find some means of shipping and we'll see about the bumper!

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wifes Gramdma lives in Melbourne. Been there a few times.

stever8761

Reaction score
I'm always amazed at the connections we make at times!! If you make it back let me know -you could bring the bumper :rotflmao ! Not much to site see around here -but never pass up an opportunity to kick back with someone!!

My brother owns a place beachside (Doubles Beachside - originally called Doubles Hoagies) Hoagies are the specialty (never touch the things myself, I'm more of a BBQ man.) But everone says there the best!! Also has grilled items, hamburger, chicken, cheesesteaks, wings and much much more :D ! Sorry I'm starting to sound like a commercial.

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should see how the people here in Ca eat the BBQ that I make. I use Sonny's BBQ sauce to make it and cook it for a few hours. I don't think that I'll be back to Fl for about 3 years. Sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online