typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude I have hundreds in stock, cheap

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sorry this did not show up on the minds of others that Russ has the goods. Has for a VERY LONG TIME TOO...
I guess the few need to remind the many what is available every so often.
I HAVE A TIMING METER AVAILABLE FOR RENT AT THIS TIME!!!.. Tomorrow I may not. But if thats the case I do run a waiting list.... Am always here to help others as best I can..

Kizer

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry this did not show up on the minds of others that Russ has the goods. Has for a VERY LONG TIME TOO...
I guess the few need to remind the many what is available every so often.
I HAVE A TIMING METER AVAILABLE FOR RENT AT THIS TIME!!!.. Tomorrow I may not. But if thats the case I do run a waiting list.... Am always here to help others as best I can..

I just didn't think of typ4. I don't know why...guess I was in part hunting mode. Back and forth from interwebs to parts catalog and diagrams...checking #'s off of the list as I found them.
Perhaps a sticky in the marketplace with a list of members that STOCK popular part #'s would be helpful for the "minds of the others" and the "few".

rdoimages

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought some from Russ just now, so the reminder worked.

89 F-350 sc 2wd DRW 7.3 ATS 088, C-6 with Gear Vendor and a rats nest of wiring that was free with purchase.
00 Excursion limited, 6.8 4x4
2001 Jeep Cherokee Classic Sport 4x4 4.0 auto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac

Members online