Ford Re-manufactured sticker?

diesel458

Reaction score
I cleaned up my engine and found a blue sticker on the passenger valve cover that says Ford Quality Re-manufactured on it. I'm guessing that means the engine was rebuilt or replaced? Is there a way to find record of what was done through Ford?

Anyone else see these?

Rick

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm not aware of this sticker. Hard telling who actually did the rebuild too. Id there a date on the sticker or a dealer name.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive seen plenty of those stickers on alot of fords transmissions.dont think there is any way to get records of whats been done to it

Cracker

Reaction score
It may have been a replacement engine done under warranty. I was a Ford mechanic(steering/suspension,electrical, a/c & heating) in 92-95 and sometimes a vehicle had something go south in the engine and they would replace with a reman/Fred Jones engine then the buggered one was sent back to the factory. If you go to your local Ford stealership service dept and have them run the VIN they will be able to access the history of Ford performed service. Service writers get paid a percentage so I don't know how willing they will be to help pro bono.

HTH

diesel458

Reaction score
I'd like to get a pic up, just too darn cold here, been in the teens and hit 0° the other day. I'll try and get one.

I don't think it has a dealer name or date, but part of it is coming off too.

Just thought it was odd. Did a google search for a pic but nothing popped up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online