first bomb

Tinman875

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MY FIRST BOMB!!!

THIS IS THE 4IN TURBO BACK KIT WITH HIGH FLOW (BIG GLASS PACK) **** MY WIFE GOT ME THROUGH HER WORK ( $280 WITH 5IN TIP) . I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE 5IN, BUT I WAS TOLD YOU HAD TO REMOVE YER SPARE TIRE, AND THE PRICE DIFF WAS 280 VS. 450. I AM WAY HAPPY WIT DA 4, IT SOUNDS GREAT WITH MY 6SPD, FOUND MY SELF SWEATING (HAD THE WINDOWS DOWN) TODAY JUST TO HEAR IT!! :Sly

----LOOK HERE---

MUDDY

Reaction score
way to go :D
now ya ready to add more bombs :)

know what ya mean bout runnin with the window down. i run w/ window down ac and radio off :D

Billysgoat

Rolling Smokeshow
Reaction score
You do not have to remove the spare for a 5" setup, leastways I did not for mine, I understand the price difference as well.

Know the feeling about window down, I LOVED the sound a stock straight pipe made, really sweet with a handshaker ;Sweet I actually put the "muffler" that came with my kit on the truck (you can drop a softball through it :rolleyes: ) and I kinda like it. Guess I am getting old, two years of the BLAT of a straight pipe and I was ready for some DB reduction.

Glad to hear you are on the way with the mods!! Keep'em up!!!! Your truck will love you for it :thumbsup:

Tinman875

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what i love the most next to sweating, is finding a long fence to run next to on the pass side ;Sweet I like to go through the gears!

J.Keith

Reaction score
And then a turbo upgrade, and on and on and on ;Sweet ;Sweet
I think your hooked and there ain't a cure LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance