Finally an EASY FIX!

MasterM00SE

Son of Mel
Reaction score
As luck would have it, it became unnecissary to drop the fuel tank of the NightMoose when it was discovered that the poor fuel draw from the tank was sustained by the fuel pump ;Sweet. Upon the installment of a new fuel pump, the fuel flow was greatly increased, making the NightMoose "problem free:rolleyes:." It is now in the most perfect form that it has seen since before it was running on 5 cylinders of the 6 cylinder gas engine it had in it 7 months ago. The reason for the faulty fuel pump is suggested to be the clogged filter-screen inside of the fuel pump; however, an autopsy is schedualed for when I have the time. Now all that needs to be done is to have the truck reinspected:mad: (happening Wed.) and the paperwork resubmitted :backoff. Good News! the processing time of resubmissions is usually one work week.

Last edited:

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
good to hear! did you get the battery tray in? and what all will you have to do for the A/C? summer time is right around the corner!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice, i here i always thought the 300 straight 6 had 6 cylinders.....:D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. Battery tray went in yesterday along with the washer tank and recovery bottle. It's got a second, albeit incorrect, battery for the moment.

Give the kid a break. He's never worked on or seen an inline 6 in all his life. I didn't teach him how to count spark plugs. Just injector lines. ;)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you caught a few breaks along the way!;Sweet Again, I can't wait to see your truck this year Matthias!:love:

Heath

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I just figured he was schooled in all that was Ford...kind of thought it was a moose hollow home school requirement! :rotflmao No busting chops here, just the typical friendly ribbing, if he's gonna post here, I'm sure he'll get used to it! ;Sweet No need to count injector lines...if it goes "BAAAAAAHHHHH" it's not IH!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
just freindly;Poke i have gotten my share over the years.

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Congratulations on a great job and your lucky to have such a great DAD. One thing odvious on this forum is Mel loves his family.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online