Feeler - 1993 D350 CC LE

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Putting a feeler out on my 1993 D350 CC LE. Thinking about selling it so that we can get a more family-friendly vehicle and since this truck doesn't get driven much, someone else may need it and be able to give it a better home.

Drivetrain is the Cummins with G360 and 3.55 ratio D70 with the limited slip. Current mileage is 180k and the trannie is not the original (it has a reman tag on it but this was done at some point prior to my purchasing it in 2007.) In 2008 I replaced the front brakes and calipers with OEM components - truck has maybe 10k miles on it since then. In May or June 2009 I replaced the alternator with a reman OEM and replaced the battery with a red top Optima. In July 2009 I had the D70 rear end completely gone through; brake pads and drums were replaced, all bearings checked and replaced as necessary, and new seal on the pumpkin lid - there might be 5000 miles on it since this. In September 2009 I had the entire truck painted including stripping the roof to bare metal. Fact-O-Bake did the work and we went with their top of the line Dimension II paint system - http://factobakebr.com/services-what-we-do.html#1 Truck has aftermarket Isspro tach and boost gauge with a VDO EGT gauge. Front tires are Kumo all terrains with about 10k miles on them and the rear has a set of Bridgestone Dueller AT REVOs with about 30-35k on them. The fronts have at least 75% tread left and the rear has about 50%. I had a gooseneck plate built and installed while I was in Iraq and it has been used all of 3 times with total towing mileage of maybe 500 miles. The truck does have Firestone air bags on the axle and they will air up.

The truck has the tan interior with the 50-50 bench seat. It has the original tape deck stereo and I bought a tank aftermarket arm-rest console.

Now the bad - the chrome grille surround has a piece missing out of the passenger side top which can be seen in the pictures. The headliner started sagging so I went to China Mart and bought fabric push pins and installed them on a grid pattern to secure the liner (it actually came out pretty nice). The driver's side door speaker doesn't work. The batter gauge does not appear to work but it does function normally - I painted the gauges and some of the paint hadn't dried when I put it back together so the needle sticks and I haven't had the time to fix it. The driver's side of the seat has a tear at the outside seam. The windshield gasket leaks slightly only when driving during heavy rain. The tach only has one magnet on the flywheel for the signal so it rads about half of what the actual RPMs are. The brake controller does not work; don't know if the fuse is busted or what.

Mods: DennyT Stage II pin, smoke screw turned in flush with the stop nut, fuel screw turned in to the stop nut and idle adjusted, muffler removed, BHAF installed in factory spot. Boost maxes out at 21 and EGTs can not get over 1100 even when towing.

Starting out at $8k cause that is what it's worth to me. Constructive comments welcome.

Attachments

• DSCF1277.jpg
    DSCF1277.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1279.jpg
    DSCF1279.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1281.jpg
    DSCF1281.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 2