F-350. IDI Centurion Bricknose In Tacoma

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still no response 5 hours later. Sad thing is I've already told the wife the plans for it lol.
That's the way it is on craiglist here in the PNW.

I responded to an ad for diesel parts a few days ago. Had they responded back, I probably would have bought the majority of their parts. At their price. No haggling.

But... zero response. Probably too busy haggling with others who responded before I did.

68f2506.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Hagan, I am up by Bellingham. If you get it and need to get rid of it I would gladly pay you $2500 for it.

Hagan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Hagan, I am up by Bellingham. If you get it and need to get rid of it I would gladly pay you $2500 for it.

It's all yours if you want it. He wont respond to my texts. I dont have time for it. Good luck and I hope it works out for you!

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
You're welcome. He responded with a "yes" after I asked him if it was still available. I texted him 3 times and haven't heard back from him.

Probably running it like an auction, posting a lower price and wanting people to offer more to fight for it.

68f2506.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No response at all from him. Not sure if he sold it already or what.

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nor have I.

Sometimes I wonder if people post things up, just to get email addresses, phone numbers, etc... From people responding.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Nor have I.

Sometimes I wonder if people post things up, just to get email addresses, phone numbers, etc... From people responding.

CL hides email addresses by default unless you say it in a message, so it can't be that. Phone numbers on the other hand...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online