EPA Sheriff, Nosy Karens and my truck

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Here you go, here is the “stack” in my Son’s truck…. It’s a bute Clark…….

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

So, yes there is some novelty to it… but after a couple weeks, he has decided it needs to go……. There is soot everywhere…. The back of the cab is covered, the bed has soot in it, the rear slider has just the tiniest gap at the top of the opening and it pulls soot inside….. it is just a pain…

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
That discribes 90% of the dodges I see that are owned by people between the ages of 16 to 35

Yes this one smokes, bad if you want. My son is almost 26, he is working on turning DOWN the fuel, and probably a bigger turbo. He does not want it to smoke anything like it does. It may still have a bit of smoke, but he is now “old enough” to realize all the black smoke is $$$$ down the drain. He has mentioned a tuner/programmer. Needs to get he timing corrected, and dial the fuel back. This is one that the PO(s) only did a ”half a**” job. They added a ton of fuel, and left everything else stock….. so way more fuel than air…..

He knows they can have good performance and not smoke. My 6.0 will get up and go… and maybe just haze if I have been gentle with it before hand….

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better idea. I think we have found a way for Selahdoor to get the "no chrome" look for his windshield.

I got a thought to add but would do dual van driver side manifold fliped with 4in out the hood.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

No Im not facilitaing..., Hay look over there. :sly

jrollf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for my curiosity, what part of Houston do you live in that is so rural as to be unincorporated? I take it that you must be outside Houston proper and all of it's suburbs. I'm asking because I've been in Cypress and been around some of Houston.
There are "holes" all over the place. I live in un-incorprated Harris County, less than 1 mile south of the Beltway 8 Toll Highway (south side of Houston), just west of Pearland, north of Friendswood. The city of Houston has annexed all the business properties around where we live so they get all the yummy business taxes, but were careful to not include several older housing developments because they don't want to pay for the road and utility maintenance for the old neighborhoods built in the 1970's that have low tax values. If I drive 1 block east, 1 block south, or 4 blocks north I'm in the city of Houston, or about half mile west and I'm in Pearland.

I'm OK with it, I don't have to beg the city of Houston to make repairs and upgrades to my house.