EDGE

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The EDGE attitude any good? for my truck? or the attitude 2 I do not think it is out yet is was at sema....
o4 cummins 6 speed 4.10 35 tires oh the 555

Whit

Reaction score
Edge has great products with great service but b4 you buy check out thee Bullydog too, I really dont think you could go wrong with either one :thumbsup:

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't forget the new Quadzilla Xzillaraider it is the most popular product I have ever had on my shelves. The edge Juice for your truck should be out in end of may you can call me anytime I have ran all the boxe's out there

Hokey

Reaction score
Whitmore said:
Edge has great products with great service but b4 you buy check out thee Bullydog too, I really dont think you could go wrong with either one :thumbsup:

what bullydog product(s) you talking about , are they all downloaders?

Hokey

Reaction score
Kyle Graham said:
Don't forget the new Quadzilla Xzillaraider it is the most popular product I have ever had on my shelves. The edge Juice for your truck should be out in end of may you can call me anytime I have ran all the boxe's out there
Kyle thanks for the great buy on the quadzilla for the Dodge 01 simple install works terrific--great price! You gave us an extra fitting though looks like a fuel line fitting, trying to confuse us? LOL

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked the edge because it gives you the read outs right on the control... I thought killing two birds with one pea shooter was the ticket......

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Juice with attitude is supposed to be out in the next couple of weeks. Also hot version is available for the 04.5 and 05. Just make sure you have your waiver filled out.

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn probaly not goo for the average guy who just wants alittle boost for towing and fn around....

scrappy

Reaction score
boxes

Don't forget the TST PMCR, it is really strong but can be civil and controllable on the lower levels. And gives you room to grow later.