Ebay Turbo

dbensen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What they go for and what they are worth are two different things. I was bidding and will probably go as high as $550 but if you really want it I will back out. It may go as high as $700 or $800 depending on how badly some one wants it. It is the same as I have on my van so I figured if I bolted it up to the truck I could have spares in a pinch. A little slow to spool up but works great when she's boosting. Good luck on your bidding.
Doug
'86 F-250 4x4
'89 E-250 ATS

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Yup. He's a good ol' boy. Has all kinds of parts and stuff laying around.
I'm going to his house Saturday.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
It say's it has some oil inside, maybe cdr maybe not :rolleyes: . I bid on a few before I decided to buy a new one, on ebay is better get it for a great price bc is just as good as a jyard many times.

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
Junk Yard was my next trip cant get the CFO to buy into a new turbo she said the ROI wasnt high enough :rotflmao

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
Well that was fun while it lasted got out bid at 20 sec by $80 -cuss looks like a trip to the junk yard for me :Sly

Exekiel69

Reaction score
dbarilow said:
Well that was fun while it lasted got out bid at 20 sec by $80 -cuss looks like a trip to the junk yard for me :Sly

Well at least You'll know what You get and I never seen a turbo on a jyard around here so You are lucky.

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
Well it looks like me loosing the auction could have been the best thing for me. I found out shortly after the auction ended that the seller had an additional turbo he was going to sell and wanted to know if I was intrested. so I haggle a couple of dollars :Sly to stay in my budget and it looks like I am getting a hypermax kit for cheap I might need your help on this one Mel :hail !!!!
;Sweet :thumbsup:

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
dbarilow said:

Lerarn to snipe properly **** :draw :Sly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin