Ebay Timing Meter

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This meter has all the parts for our engines. This was designed to time the 6.9 or 7.3 engines either by the clamp or the luminosity probe. It even has the no longer available lumiy probe. The price is just way too high. $250.00 would be high for this meter. I'm posting this because maybe some members here are wondering about it.... I have 2 of these Rotunda meters and will be selling them off later on...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rotu...t=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item3f0e7725af

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking at the pics in the body of the ad, the one pic looks like the screen on the left has a vertical crack in the glass, the RPM screen, and the right screen, the degree screen looks like it is damaged and the liquid in the LCD has leaked out.....

Take a look:

You must be registered for see images

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at the pics in the body of the ad, the one pic looks like the screen on the left has a vertical crack in the glass, the RPM screen, and the right screen, the degree screen looks like it is damaged and the liquid in the LCD has leaked out.....

Take a look:

You must be registered for see images

very good call;Sweet

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Another thing I noticed with the meter is that it only has the larger clamp that will fit the adapter on 7.3 engines. It does not have the 1/4 line clamp you would need for a 6.9. I should know I have the same problem. I even bought a 1/4 line clamp but can't find it.