Ebay Starter

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I highly recommend the nippondenso.

But the new one of the mitsu is good , I have sold and installed lots of those chinese starters and they work fine.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For about ten more dollars, you can find one of the new Gear Reduction Starters... Nut which ever way you go it will most likely work out. I got mine from ebay.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the one pictured is a GR unit, just an inline style instead of offset.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I looked at the feedback rating.. Its 99.9% for over 39,000 sales... Of what I can't say but thats really a great feedback rating for selling something... I don't think you will have any issues but if you did this seller seems like a standup guy.... The price is really great too for a new starter... Matbe I might buy one for a back seat spare.....:sly:D

Black dawg

Reaction score
I havent tried the nippondenso style yet but Ive tried everything else, so far the mitsu style 3.6kw starter cranks the best. alot of the mitsu style starters are only 2.5kw rated. this winter at -20f starter cranked plenty fast, didnt sound any different than 30 degrees. truck wouldnt even smoke but the starter cranked like a sombitch.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
i had that exact style and priced starter off ebay and it was ****, it barley spun and would not start the scout, i had to use a used starter i had laying around. -cuss just a warning!

-Jon

sassyrel

Reaction score
I looked at the feedback rating.. Its 99.9% for over 39,000 sales... Of what I can't say but thats really a great feedback rating for selling something... I don't think you will have any issues but if you did this seller seems like a standup guy.... The price is really great too for a new starter... Matbe I might buy one for a back seat spare.....:sly:D

it wont be long--and youll be towing a trailer behind just for spare parts---:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

79 300sd

Reaction score
I ordered the one from db also...... it was delivered today. I hope to install it this weekend if I get back in town.

I was also planning to make up new battery cables this weekend too. I have some new 2/0 welding cable (it is even blue) and all the necessary ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online