eBay 7.3 IDI motor and turbo

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Dang, I'd be all over it but I cant fit anymore in my garage. I've already got 3 of these engines and 3 ford 289's and 2 chevy 350's plus grandpas truck frame, and my 71 camaro... in short I have to much stuff.

tractorman86

Reaction score
Dang, I'd be all over it but I cant fit anymore in my garage. I've already got 3 of these engines and 3 ford 289's and 2 chevy 350's plus grandpas truck frame, and my 71 camaro... in short I have to much stuff.

so, easy solution, ditch the chevy's and take in another good motor:D :rotflmao :rotflmao

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I hate it when ******** do that.
I've paid for many things for my 71 camaro and had the seller "have someone local come get it" a few days after they received my money. Only once did it take me a long time to get my money back.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I was bidding on some 1937 Cord parts about 4 miles from my home and the creek took them off Ebay when I told him what they were worth. People all over the planet were bidding on the parts. He relisted them with a higher starting bid and had a reserve on them. They were sold to someone in Holland. Figures me trying to be a nice guy. I didn't see anything in the motor posting about "the seller reserves the right to end auction early because item listed locally".... Maybe Ebay should be notified about this obvious scam.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
How did you get blocked?
Hell I'll turn him in. Thats just BS, the way I look at it is there IS such a thing as an internet handshake deal and sounds to me like you had one and he sold it to his buddy next door or something.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If the auction had ended and you were the high bidder then its your item. Nobody can legally end it because they got a higher bid after the end of the auction or someone "said" they would pick it up from him so he didn't have to drive it to you half way.... Seems suspect.....

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
How did you get blocked?
Hell I'll turn him in. Thats just BS, the way I look at it is there IS such a thing as an internet handshake deal and sounds to me like you had one and he sold it to his buddy next door or something.
I owe them $28, some how paypal got listed as my form of payment and I never keep more than a few dollars in that so my fees have been unpayed for a month or so. I'll pay them this week but I tried to bid on it and emailed him and that was when he said "sold":puke:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online