Dynomax exhaust systems

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
How does it sound? Did u use the supplied muffler? I need an exhaust for my truck, i want duals but its gunna cost me a small fortune to have em bent plus mufflers (close to $500).

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Now I like yours ADV. Thats really good lookin thanks for the pic ;Sweet Exactly how much did you have to modify it? and do you think you could order it without a tip and maybe buy a different one? Thats what i'd like to do, go to a 6'',7'', or 8'' tip :sly I wish that there was a camera with good enough quality to be able to really hear the exhaust noteof the dynomax system, i'd like to know how good it sounds

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to cut off all the exhaust hangers and remove about 6 inches rebend and re weld them back on. The hanger on the tail pipe I moved to the other side of the pipe to get more room between the pipe and tire. If you do not have a welder and a tortch I would not get this kit. I like the way I have it hung now and the way it sounds. If you need more pictures let me know

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i just installed a diamond eye cat back system for a OBS powerstroke onto my dually. muffler delete and dual output came to 305 shipped off ebay. had to adapt to my intermediate pipe due to stroker exhaust bing 3.5 and my original banks being 3 inch. nothing an adapter couldnt fix. all hangers bolted right in place. it is a little tight with dual 4 inch pipes over a 2wd dually axle with the swap bar, but it works fine. i put some MPRB tips on just to top off the look.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
i just installed a diamond eye cat back system for a OBS powerstroke onto my dually. muffler delete and dual output came to 305 shipped off ebay. had to adapt to my intermediate pipe due to stroker exhaust bing 3.5 and my original banks being 3 inch. nothing an adapter couldnt fix. all hangers bolted right in place. it is a little tight with dual 4 inch pipes over a 2wd dually axle with the swap bar, but it works fine. i put some MPRB tips on just to top off the look.

we need pics!

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
was uploading them as you posted that.

You must be registered for see images attach

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
NICE!!! me like the look of them thar duels.

tight fit is an understatement.

those alluminized or SS?

do you have a link to the place you got them from on ebay?

Last edited:

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
i love them just for the fact i no longer get black fenders and bumper. plus it sounds GOOD

Dieselcrawler

Staff member
Reaction score
i dont have a spare underneith so cant answer that.

as for the part number no i cant remember it. like i stated it was a cat back system for a 97 Powerstroke with no tips.

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting that kit for awhile now.
Those pictures just made up my mind. I'm getting it:D

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
X2 as soon as I get a turbo! that is a perfect look, and 305 shipped is an awesome deal. diesel crawler is that emblem on the tailgate that says maxxforce, is that somethin off of a 6.4 psd? they are called maxxforce7

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I can vouch for Corey, them things sound sweet!
We were all sitting around the campfire the night he was rolling in and could hear him almost a mile down the road.
Living out in the middle of nowhere, sounds travel a long way. :D