drivers side fuel filter?

40dog

Reaction score
iwould have to install some roding like the 40 era pickups with the 2 pice hoods had round rod stock threaded each end to the top of the radiator support and cab at base of winshield

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda hard to cut away the inner fenders being thats what holds the rad support in an upright position

iwould have to install some roding like the 40 era pickups with the 2 pice hoods had round rod stock threaded each end to the top of the radiator support and cab at base of winshield

Put some gussetts down low and make the stabilizer-rods such that they can be quickly and easily un-pinned and moved out of the way.

There is no reason those rods would have to be straight,either; a deep dip in the middle would allow one to access the engine, while still holding the radiator upright.

Even with the dip, I would still make them easily removable. ;Sweet

40dog

Reaction score
so many other things to fix and now this seems to be taking over my thoughts well i will make some notes on it and see what happens ive ben trying to fix a death wobble in the front end for some time and thats #1 right now then on to the exhaust and pyro and ip turn up and fresh paint to brighten her up and then some back roads to get her dirty yup!