Drill Size

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I need the drill bit size for a 12mmx1.25 thread tap. I think its the same drill bit as a 1/2x13 threads tap is. Thanks guys...

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
Here you go Gary.
Rip, good info site. Thanks!
I lost my threading/bit charts while back & made a couple bolt threading bo-bo's.
Some of my taps have the bit size stamped on them & some don't, & some are crudded up & I can't read w/out my glasses....which I never seem to have with me.
getting old & blind is hell boys...:eek:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
TTman.. I do understand. I'm thinking about Trifocals next time. I really don't like trying to tig weld while wearing glass's. It makes several weld reflections looking thru all the safety galss, lense and everything else.

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
TTman.. I do understand. I'm thinking about Trifocals next time. I really don't like trying to tig weld while wearing glass's. It makes several weld reflections looking thru all the safety galss, lense and everything else.
Ican, you've heard of the OSHA squint haven't you? You're supposed to strain it thru your eyelashes!!!
Trifocals are out! Bi as well as singlefocals are too! I've got my image to consider.....I just carry my $$$DOLLAR STORE readers round if I know nobody will be around. Drag 'em out if no one is looking!!! I just "feel" my way thru life anymore.:D

Too many OSHA squints & too much looking at the pretty women with both eyes is what got me in the shape I'm in....:rotflmao

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many OSHA squints & too much looking at the pretty women with both eyes is what got me in the shape I'm in....:rotflmao

Didn't yer Mama ever tell ya that too much :Whatever: will make you go blind.;Poke

:popcorn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.