dome light

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
YEp, the crew cabs have 3 mounting points for the same ole factory single light.
I had contemplated placing a second one in the rear of the cab as well since it has the exact mounting holes in each of the prospective location.;Sweet

As far as removing the headliner goes. All of the trim pieces, visors and dome light have to be removed and the liner will drop down.
To keep it looking good, drop one side down first then the other while removing the dome light first.

Unless ya have either the windshield or the rear glass out, the headliner will have to rest on the seats cause it won't fit thru the doors trust me as I made that mistake on reassembly.-cuss
Nice crease down the center.:puke:

Here's a few pics of what the mounting points look like with the headliner removed.

Attachments

• P5090018.JPG
    P5090018.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 12
  • cab light mounts.jpg
    cab light mounts.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 13

riphip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford Part# E7UZ-13A709-B Wire ---4
Paid $30.54 each for mine / list was $42.42. Still had to modify a little. My dealer gets his from some place in Minnesota or Wisconsin I think he said. Ford Discontinued Parts or something. Dealers do have resources when they try.

dsblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These braces look evenly spaced. what is the chance of finding these without removing the liner? and installing the 2nd light? Or drop it and modify some of the trim to hold some rear speakers?