Do You Smoke????

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyboxnoogle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that.... was retarded. Damn morons. Ill smoke someone for tailgating but thats about it.. oh and driving a prius will get it... for moral obligations of course.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Those fools should not have done that to her. No reason for that at all. Probably all a bunch of next years darwin award winners....:sly Sometimes a good sooting gets the fools off the road. If I'm doing 75mph on the freeways where the limit is 65mph and some far easterner is tailgating me when there is plenty of other mt lanes....:mad: Weel the soot bath is given freely. It sure backs them off ...:D:angel:

RANOVRU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this vid on another forum a couple of days ago. The general consensus was that it was fake. The chick doesnt even flinch, much less try and get out of the way or run.

Either way its stupid imo and only increases the negative stereotype for diesel owners...

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet she was going boating with them when they concocted the whole video.

Living here in a big city that is an EPA non-attainmanet area means that letting your truck smoke at all is a big $$$$ ticket. Crap like that just brings us one step closer to an outright diesel ban. It would be based on a poor perception created by a minority of diesel owners.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
I thought it was funny. Same as all here who try to rationalize the reasons they do it to others. I do it when people block the highway driving under the speed limit. People are stupid and **** me off daily. No, its not right, but that was funny.

SWS

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you were the one walking down the side of the road and some licknob did that to you, would you think it was funny?

I regularly read about how other drivers **** us off and what we did to retaliate, but this crosses this line so far I don't even know what to say. She wasn't even driving... and she was HOT!

Laughing at the misery of others is something I've never understood. Especially when it's a misery you've caused. :dunno

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk I still think its pretty damn funny, loosen up a bit guys, poeple don't do that every day, once in a while its good for a laugh

No offense, but if you or anyone else did that to me, my daughter, or my wife......I'd wreck you! There is no excuse for that, and I don't tolerate BS like that at all. If you really get pleasure out of treating someone like garbage........ I truely feel sorry for you. Some people didn't learn how act and treat others from their parents........ but, I'm more than happy to teach them there are consequenses to behavior like that.

Heath

Reaction score
Lol you'd wreck me...k..good luck. And I didn't say I ever did that, nor would I but, I got a good laugh from it, if that was happening everyday then of course it wouldnt be funny but somewhat messed up but, theis being the first time I've ever seen someone smoke out a person and not a car I laughed my a** off

94f450

Reaction score
No offense, but if you or anyone else did that to me, my daughter, or my wife......I'd wreck you! There is no excuse for that, and I don't tolerate BS like that at all. If you really get pleasure out of treating someone like garbage........ I truely feel sorry for you. Some people didn't learn how act and treat others from their parents........ but, I'm more than happy to teach them there are consequenses to behavior like that.

Heath

Heath, I believe we would get along great! I cant stand people that roll coal in traffic just to do it.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So....... what did she do to deserve that?:dunno

Although on second though, this comment under the vid did crack me up a little.

HAHAHA THAT'LL TEACH YOU FOR BEING ******* ATTRACTIVE!

Oh God, I'm so lonely.

I agree it could have been faked or staged though. It just seems a bit off.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys, I'm gonna close this one just to keep everybody honest for the weekend. There's no point in debating what is clearly a personal feeling. Let's move on to the technotrousers Grommit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online