Diesel World: A Celebration Of Old Diesel Technology For 6.9L And 7.3L Ford Owners

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ron.. When I clicked on to view this I got a warning about multible threats that were blocked for my protection. Appears my virus protection is doing its job. I don't know if the threat was from this or some other keystroke... This is the first place I have been to this morning.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Gary, it's working fine on my end. County's Symantec software on our PC's is working fine.:dunno

gandalf

Reaction score
Good morning, Gary. I received no bad guy warning. I'd be very surprised if the magazine is distributing a virus. I would think/hope that they're pretty careful about those things.

What kind of anti-virus and anti-malware are you using? That can make a big difference in what is reported. Some that were good a couple years ago aren't worth much now.

You'll need better protection than what is shown in the picture below.

You must be registered for see images attach

:rotflmao:rolleyes:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
hey my truck made it into one of these pics! LOL fun times, looking forward to next year.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Good morning, Gary. I received no bad guy warning. I'd be very surprised if the magazine is distributing a virus. I would think/hope that they're pretty careful about those things.

What kind of anti-virus and anti-malware are you using? That can make a big difference in what is reported. Some that were good a couple years ago aren't worth much now.

You'll need better protection than what is shown in the picture below.

You must be registered for see images attach

:rotflmao:rolleyes:

Wow guys... your terrible.. Ken.. I have that protection and I doubled bagged it too. Ok.. Its me and not the site.. Just felt what I saw should have been discussed and not thrown out of bed... I really liked the article. It really showcased a lot of members and their rigs nicely. Only way I could fault anything is me not attending.. But that wasa family thing not of my choice. I feel the real message was we are a friendle knowledgeable group or members from far and wide that will stand up to help another.

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You already thanked me guys but glad to see it on the web and you can make the pics bigger. Look forward to more IDI related content in Diesel World throughout 2013 as the editor decides to run it. If I get a hint as to when something will run, I'll pass it along. I don't always know what issue stuff will appear.

I'm looking forward to this year.. if nothing else for the relaxation. Hopefully, I won't get an assignment at the last minute or some natural disaster comes along to mess it up like it almost did last year. Just bought a new 40 year old John Deere combine which is being delivered in about an hour.

Thanks again to all of you for the great hospitality and genuine caring from last year

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Jim are you going to be able to make it down to this years event in Greenfield Indiana (Indy)? I know the group would love to see ya again.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm thinking a "tour" of Conestoga Diesel Shop is in order for a magazine article. No secretes needs to be left on a shop table but just to see what goes into the making of the Moose Products will be interesting to everyone.. Even the detracters.. If there are any... We all know there are still those that believe we never went to the moon but I respect others and feel they can believe whatever they want. When my favorite lady drops by to give me the latest Watchtower I'm all ears. I like to talk and listen to her.. She really wants to convert me but I'm not going to change.

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jim are you going to be able to make it down to this years event in Greenfield Indiana (Indy)? I know the group would love to see ya again.

I'll only be able to come down a couple of days, but that's the plan. The only danger is if some big job comes along. Thus far the calendar is clear. I'll be coming mostly for myself but If some good story comes along, I'd shoot it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online