Diesel shop liquidating if interested pumps, cranks, entire engines, etc...

ferrellmedia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owner passed away, "Georges Diesel", family liquidating business.

I'm buying a rebuilt 7.3 from this shop, they also have a bunch of rebuilt/reground cranks, rebuilt injection pumps, 2 complete rebuilt 6.9's and 1 additional complete 7.3 rebuild, they have melling sleeves laying around and just about anything you could think of regarding parts.

They cannot offer guarantee's on anything due to thier father passing away and they are closing the shop.

Driving up to shop tomorrow in Rockledge FL tomorrow to pick up one of the 2 - 7.3 idi rebuilds.

Please PM me if your interested in something specific, or give her a call, number is 321-208-5776, she knows I'm posting this.

I've been really happy dealing with them so far and could emphathise with what they are going thru and I also think they are giving great deals on these items.

ferrellmedia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If interested please contact the previous owners family at 321-208-5776, her name is Marie and she knows I posted this to help her family.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
I did ask around about the shop and no one seemed to have any experience with them.

ferrellmedia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update...

I bought one of the 7.3's for 1500 and finally got around to putting it into the truck.

I decided to replace the water pump prior to putting it in and I'm really glad I did.

The block had a build up of shellac and rust in the water ports really bad, went ahead and cleaned out what I could, then decided to replace the oil cooler with one from my original engine.

GLAD I DID

The water ports into the oil cooler were completely blocked with rust build up from the water ports.

I've cleaned out what I could, but this was really bad.

you get what you pay for I guess.