Diesel Direct Runaround

jim_22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the good side of the credit card. Refuse payment. You are still out a lot of time but not any money at least. Then this guy Chris should be sent a link to this forum so he can see how many diesel enthusiasts will avoid his business!
:yell:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well.... I talked to Chris today about 4 hours ago. I asked him where are my pistons... He told me he personally taking them to UPS for shipment and he would be calling me with a tracking number in an hour.....:dunno Well its way past being nice. I just can't take the lieing. So far no tracking number so I guess I'm sol for now on with diesel direct. I told him the 9 weeks were way to long to wait and why are they being shipped now. He had told me they were shipped back to me 3 weeks ago... ***.... I expalined this is no way to treat a long time customer. He said I could have my money back if I wanted it. At this point all I get is lip service. A lota words that mean nothing coming from them. I wont be reccomending Diesel Direct or buying form them again. They lost me as a customer finally. If I got my money back I still wouldn't have my pistons either so its a loose loose situation this time. Others may have better luck with them but I'm all done. I shouldn't have waited so long for this point in time to happen. Gees.. They have about the lowest prices on everything too. But what good is a great price if you can't get the parts...-cuss

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Still thinking about talking with Mahl and be a authorized dealer?If so,Give me a holler when you do.I want pistons.....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Gee wizz... I have a UPS tracking number.... But for what??? Hopefully its all 8 of my pistons. After all this crap things look like they are going my way but for how long I don't know. About getting the needed information to buy from Mahle directly is not going so well at all. Seems Mahle isn't giving out the information as to what it takes to buy from them. All they did for me is give me a northern Ca. regional managers name and he in turn gave me 2 places to buy from. Non of which can meet or beat Diesel Directs prices. This one contact told me that Clevite bought Mahle and is closing the Tenn. wharehouse. I don't know what will become of the Mahle line but I'm sure looking for any information and will pass it along here for everybody. I'll bet they transfer it all here in L.A. Maybe even the Tenn. wharehouse will feel its better to wholesale out the stock instead of shipping it to the new location. I have some internal contacts at Mahle so lets wait and see what happens. I have the cash to buy some marked down "stuff" if it goes that-a-way....:thumbsup:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, icanfixall, guess what I get to tear down my engine and find a knocking noise on #1. Anyway I just bought some mahle pistons from a place in florida with ebay username falconglobal The e store is falcon sales. 408 to my door arrived in a week. I will get the balance checked here. I am going to go 20 over on the bore and I got the 10 topped pistons. I will let you know what the knock is when I get that far.

I can throw junk together for other folks when necessary but build me a nice motor and it messes up-cuss :dunno .
damn the luck some jack and cokes are in order methinks;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online