DiabloSport Predator Questions Review?

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is the non powerstroke forum but could somebody please tell me if they have heard good or bad things on the DiabloSport Predator Programmers? Thinking about buying one but want to get some input first. Going on my 2001 Ford F250 w 7.3:dunno

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Chips are for dippin round these parts.:dunno

Might wander over here to our sister site. Might find somebody there that's using one.;Sweet

fine6.9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one on my 00 Super Duty, love it! My buddy has one on his 02 and he is very happy with his also. ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good question actually. Has anyone written a comprehensive review of the various chip/programmer options out there? That would be a nice read.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good question actually. Has anyone written a comprehensive review of the various chip/programmer options out there? That would be a nice read.
Not sure Mel, I know that if it were done it would be a fairly expensive test to run as there is a multitude of chips and tuners out there and they are all rather spendy, in order to do it comprehensively it would need to be performed on the same truck with no modification changes made between tuner or chip tests. Then you need to consider the custom tuning level as well and those are done pretty much tuck/mod specific. I would be leery of the article and whether it was written with an unbiased pen as well.