Delphi injectors

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
if i were you i wouldnt put used injectors or ip pump on a rebuilt motor any ways. i would get a new pump or get yours rebuilt an 8 brand new bb codes or some moose misters from mel

Slade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their going to pop at different pressures and really screw up the timing

joshtee

Reaction score
I got a set of Delphi injectors a couple of years ago from Oregon Fuel Injectors, two of them went bad after about 800 miles and filled my crankcase with about two gallons of fuel. http://www.o-f-i.com/

7.3 L IDI Ford ( B, BB, C or D code ) *NEW* Diesel Fuel Injectors, fits 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 OEM# 2C3Z9VE527ERM, 2C3Z9VE527FRM 991612C91 6760301 $29.70

Best get them from Russ if you can wait til he gets back from merry ole England.
Maybe wait a day or two, after he sobbers up from that Scotch.:rotflmao

Any idea when Russ will be back?

IDI Diesel7.3

Ukrainian Power
Reaction score
I'm just wondering on the power difference of the BB code delphi's over stock, and the difference between the BB codes and the DPS Stage 1's, which am i better off getting?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I'm just wondering on the power difference of the BB code delphi's over stock, and the difference between the BB codes and the DPS Stage 1's, which am i better off getting?

Power wise, the DPS are going to **** fuel like a fire hose, but there lies your problem. A lot of folks have had some serious problems with the things . You need to do a search on this site to get the big picture and make up your own mind. If you want to spend big bucks on performance injectors, talk to Mel here on this site about some Moose Misters. a lot of time went into designing those things for efficiency overall when you see the spray pattern an them ( oh to have money like I did when I was young and single :rolleyes:)

Black dawg

Reaction score

it really depends what you are trying to do. and bb code injectors did come sock in lots of these trucks.

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the Moose Misters a modified BB. What does he do to to them, or is that top secret? I sure am interested in them but would like to know more. I have installed a few sets of Delphi units on customer vehicles w/ no known problems.

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the Moose Misters a modified BB. What does he do to to them, or is that top secret? I sure am interested in them but would like to know more. I have installed a few sets of Delphi units on customer vehicles w/ no known problems.

I'm wondering too.

What makes them better than BB's?

After my tranny recovery costs, I'm going to eventually get a Hypermax.

My question is, do I need the Moose IP to run the Misters? If I change to a Moose IP, will I need a different cam? I'm not ready to tear the engine down to do this yet...I'd like to get some miles out of the "******" before cam considerations.

Thank guys, you've all been excellent sources of info.