db2 pump

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel at Conestoga diesel 717) 872-6685. You can get the full moose that flows around 95-100cc's of fuel more than enough fuel for your turbo.

94idift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I no longer drive the idi as a daily driver so im studding the motor ceramic coated pistons getting a cam and running opposed twins with the pump and injectors to fuel it the truck makes16psi with the t70 ebay jdm turbo that i have on there now so im planning on running 2 of those parellal.

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I no longer drive the idi as a daily driver so im studding the motor ceramic coated pistons getting a cam and running opposed twins with the pump and injectors to fuel it the truck makes16psi with the t70 ebay jdm turbo that i have on there now so im planning on running 2 of those parellal.

that sounds interesting....running them in parallel

Dave 001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are your goals? I assume you know that running them in parallel will not make higher boost pressure, if that's what you are after. They need to be staged (in series) in order to make high boost pressure. Running them in parallel will give you more CFM but not more pressure. Anyway, I look forward to hearing about your build (and seeing some pictures).

that sounds interesting....running them in parallel

Oops....I meant to quote the original poster..........

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
Rnning two small turbo's would net good gains on an idi, because you don't really want all the extra pressure so much as the cfm, you won't overheat the air but you'll still get a much higher air charge.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can make good power with parallel twins. It depends what turbos you run. For instance two Hx35s can easily provide enough boost at a higher psi. You would just need the fuel to spool them...

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone I know that has dealt with him has had really good customer service and good products. Plus you can make some nice power with a Db4. Can't wait to get one of those as soon as I have some money saved up.