CT Craigslist Find

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's had that rig on Fleabay for a while with no bites (bids). I'd love to have it, but not in the budget at this time.:dunno

Heath

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
That is a nice truck, but still a little high for me. I can get a '97 PSD F350 CC 4x4 over here for that. IF I ever get a PSD, the IDI will sit right next to it in the driveway because I'll have to have something to take when I need to haul a "real load" or rescue the PSD when it breaks down. LOL Not sure why, but the suspension in the older trucks can handle so much more than the newer stuff.:dunno

Reefdiver72

Sludge Slinger
Reaction score
Thats not to Bad a price considering what a turbo system costs for one then what the truck would cost without the turbo I figure I will have the same in mine when I finish getting my turbo system from Banks.

F350farmboy

The Hornet
Reaction score
Nice truck, but I wouldnt pay that much for it....I'm cheap too!

But all I can say is that:
#1- That rear bench/bed looks 100x more comfy than my bed!
and
#2- that trailer behind the truck is huge!!! (for me anyways. hahaha)

1991 F350 Crew

Reaction score
Nice truck, but I wouldnt pay that much for it....I'm cheap too!

But all I can say is that:
#1- That rear bench/bed looks 100x more comfy than my bed!
and
#2- that trailer behind the truck is huge!!! (for me anyways. hahaha)

My interior is pretty nice but that one has mine beat. That's got my couch beat LOL . I've never seen what lives in that trailer. It's got to be one heck of a race car though.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested in the truck I'll be glad to help in any way I can. I'm across town from the airport (BDL) and he only ten minutes from here. So pick up would be pretty easy.

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
i saw that on craigslist also. the price is good enough for me. id give him asking price for it. hell, im only selling my truck because i need 4x4....and she has a stick! that would be a great truck to drive. but i just cant make myself broke anymore.

sootman73

Reaction score
really nice truck but my friend just bought a 99 PSD for $6000... had a 450 pt inspection done on it and they found nothing wrong. under 100,000 miles too. course he bought stole that... i sure would love to have a CC especially that clean! really cant haul people with the small extended cab... but i would want an automatic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online