Critical safety warning: Hot Shots fuel additives products

Selahdoor

How can I help you, or make you laugh, today?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That has been debunked, I believe.

BeastMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And if it's a jellyfish sting, **** on it. Or have someone else **** on it if you can't reach
Forgot about that one, as I no longer am at the beach...but that is a well known one.

It's almost identical to sweat, not quite salty as saliva, and it's well known amongst mammals that saliva is a wound cleaner.

It was in the blood just a few minutes ago. Unless one is terribly sick, it is sterile, and has just the right mix of electrolytes and saline content for an effective flushant. Just the ticket for diluting and neutralizing surface irritants.

Albeit it is a tad high in urea...the end product of protein metabolism.

Plants love this stuff when diluted, but what comes out of mammals is so rich it can burn the plant.

Eh...the grass is always greener - over the septic tank.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has any one tried the hemp cream that just legally hit dollar stores and walmart I know a few people that have grown and used hemp for all natural purposes but never tried cream myself and due know it helps people with type 2 diabeties to reduce there A1c levels which is red blood/sugar levels that die off/Renew every three months which is weird.

My little brother and some of his greybeard race buddies use hotshot products I have not used any of that before thank you for the warning hope that burn heals faster.

CEDRICWARD

Reaction score
Riphip,

That's not true, but people still believe it.
Maybe it's just comforting to have someone **** on you.
It is warm.
Of course you could eat some asparagus first
then **** on it.
The smell would kill just about anything. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online