craigs list f-350,probably a few good parts

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
No way in hell are those rusty wheels aluminum all the way around. I have always had a special place in my heart for a single cab dually. So it has a C6 auto. Its a savable truck. Hope someone saves it too.

Alan Slingsby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine sent me the link a couple weeks a go and if I had the money it would be n my back yard already..didn't figure she'd still be on there so spread the word!! Icanfixall the wheels must be a steel and aluminum alloy to rust like that LMAO!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Aluminum will rust but it takes more than weather to do that. Slag from cutting steel that sticks to aluminum will rust making the aluminum look like it rusted but it really didn't. I was teasing about the rusty aluminum wheels. Clearly they are steel just by looking at the web thickness and the rust. Kinda sad when a seller has no idea what they are attempting to sell.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The front wheel studs look like there 3" long, the intake doesn't have the air cleaner on it, wonder how much rain water got in there. Nothing said about a clear title. I like the headache rack tho.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
The front wheel had 3 lug nuts on it. Not a clue that makes me warm and fuzzy. This poor truck has been rode hard and put away wet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08