Core support question

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I have one for a/c equipped. But the top is cracked. (Not too big a deal) But again, shipping would probably get crazy. (Big deal lol)

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
The AC and non AC rad supports have no difference. My 1990 F250 is non AC, and I bought a clean rad support from an old U-Haul F350 in Tennessee witch had AC, and the only difference they have is 2 little tabs sticking out inward, on the lower part, witch is your lower mounts for the AC condenser rad.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
I found a local guy with Arizona sheetmetal...$250 for a 92-97 diesel rad support. We are getting 2 next weekend. One for my PSD swap and one for a customers 97 F350 4x4 I'm working on now. My 460 gas rad support is good, should be able to sell it to recoupe some money. I suspect the rad support in my 95 PSD donor is rough but it might be repairable to the point I can get my southern rad support for free....LOL

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that to be true. Where in arkansas are you? I know where there is a great OBS core support. Price wold be right too.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you need a new core support for your 93 model? I just pulled the motor out of a 94 model and th core support was still laying by the truck Saturday afternoon. I think they want about 70 dollars or so for it. Right here in Conway. I could also pick it up tomorrow and you could come get it when you had a chance. Let me know. The truck also has a banks trans command still left on it.

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i'm not to that point yet, cause i have some changes in the works. like getting rid of the super cap for a crew cab swap. and i'm debating putting a slant nose on. i was wondering cause there is a slant nose core support on craigs up here for 40. that trans commander sounds interesting. better snag it up, if your gonna do a turbo swap. I have been trying to find a factory idit TCM. but didn't know where to look on the truck last time I was over at a salvage yard that had a auto turbo truck.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am doing the turbo swap for sure, that is what I bought the engine for. Complete banks kit on it. I do not need the trans command though, because I Have already done a zf swap. I might pick it up tomorrow. Someone might need it!

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shoot me a PM when you snag it. I was just down there last saturday for my niece's birthday

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online

No members online now.